Regina & Mac
A downloadable game for Windows
Join the macaw Regina and the tyrannosaurus Mac on their adventure as they try to escape a lifeless research lab. The only way out? To find the golden Floppy discs on which the memory of the lab’s computer system U64 is stored so that it can help the duo to find an exit. Regina & Mac is a 3D platformer that stands in the tradition of the classics from the late 90s and offers a fair challenge even for genre aficionados.
- Venture through nine expansive, yet compact worlds with ten golden Floppies each.
- Tackle the tasks in your order. You are free to explore the lab and its levels and choose the order in which you want to collect the Floppies.
- Exploration, Platforming and Puzzle solving await.
- An ever-expanding move set keeps the experience fresh from start to finish.
- Featuring visuals reminiscent of the early 3D days at 60 frames per seconds. Relive the atmosphere of yesteryear without sacrificing comfort.
- A feast for the ears, as playful pieces from three musicians support the experience.
- Available on Xbox One as part of the Creators Collection and on the PC via Windows Store and DRM free on itch.io. Also available for Wii U and Nintendo Switch.
- Please keep in mind that Regina & Mac is only playable with a controller. It is recommended to use an Xbox (360 / One / Series) controller, but equivalent controllers can be used as well.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: